Every ingredient is getting green-ticked in our minds as the countdown begins for Thanksgiving Day. If you are wondering what to cook on this day of indulging in flavorsome food, we have got you covered. Let us begin the celebrations with a wholesome and scrumptious Thanksgiving Keto meal for you to set your dinner table.
- Garlic Cloves
- Salt and Pepper
- Chicken Broth
- Season the turkey with salt, pepper, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, and garlic. Stuff the turkey with vegetables of your choice. After placing the turkey on the top of the baking dish, pour some chicken broth over. You can add your favorite buttered herbs over the turkey.
- Bake the turkey without the lid for 30 minutes in the preheated oven of 320F (The time may vary).
- Reduce the temperature to 220F and add some more chicken broth or buttered herb to keep the turkey tender. Bake for another 1 hour.
- Take the turkey out and cover it with bacon slices. Cook for another 1 hour and keep basting every 30 minutes. It is ready when it reaches around 150F. (The time may vary as per the size of the turkey).
- Take out the turkey and cover it with aluminum foil. Let it rest for 20 minutes to get the flavors set it.
- Slice and serve.
If you are a huge fan of keto recipes and wish to prepare more for your friends and family, then here are a few delicious Thanksgiving keto recipes.
Y-Not Design & Manufacturing has been blessed with a wonderful year full of aspirations and achievements. This time of Thanksgiving, we welcome happiness and those endless reasons to be thankful for all the good things in life. On behalf of team Y-Not, we wish you have a memorable Thanksgiving Day.
Also, check out Y-Not Design season’s best products for corporate giveaways that are customized to fit your brand’s personality.